It’s back! The Catholic School Tuition Benefit program for KJZT members who attend Catholic schools is back.
KJZT Family Life supports Catholic Schools and believes that all children should have access to a Catholic education. To aid in this, KJZT Family Life has developed a Catholic School Tuition Benefit for KJZT members who attend Catholic Schools.
This is an annual benefit that will provide 100 grants of $125 each to KJZT members attending Catholic Schools in grades K – 12. Students will be chosen through a random selection process.
Benefits will be paid directly to the Catholic School after attendance is verified. Applying for this benefit provides no guarantee that the application will automatically be selected.
- The Catholic School Student must be a KJZT Family Life member with life insurance for at least one year.
- The student must be enrolled in a Catholic School, grades Kindergarten through 12, in the fall of 2023. The student must attend the Catholic School in person. Verification of attendance will be required.
- Students will be chosen through a random selection process and notified by mail.
- Parents/Guardians will need to complete and submit the application and Student Enrollment Verification form.
- Deadline to have your application and verification form to the State Office is May 31, 2023. Students chosen will be notified by June 30, 2023.
Click below to print your copy:
KJZT Catholic School Tuition Benefit Application and Verification Form 2023